I was quite proud of myself for making Opie a toy after extracting enough small plastic objects and the like from her mouth. She likes to toss them around and run around like a maniac. She really doesn't chew them up, Tom does that. So I took a plastic container, the type that deli counters use if you want a little potato salad and I put some kibble in it and put the lid partially on. Tom wanted a go at it first and liked tossing it around. I ended up opening it more so they could get out the kibble. Opal also was a fan of playing with it. I think they had more fun playing with it than trying to get the kibble out. Now it's thoroughly chewed up, no kibble and due for the recycling. A good 24 hours of fun, though!
Really looking forward to going to the agility trial tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment