I was feeling tired and cold but overall it went okay.
Cages on the entire set of weaves.
Much slower. Katrin suggested more consistent speed which I think means less jogging because I'm not sure I can keep that up. Katrin also said that if I was moving I have his attention. And also more confident front crosses. In other sessions Tom has gone by obstacles if I stop watching him but he didn't at all. I think he only doesn't take the obstacle if I'm ahead of him. That was pretty easy to fix. She also suggested working on encouraging speed at crosses, "go"s and when I get in front of Tom so he'll drive towards me. I need to come up with ways to train those. Target plates and toys.
There was one spot on the course where all the dogs were sniffing. I lost Tom there twice. The third time I made a point of keeping him until he was over the second jump.
Mother continues to be impressed with Opal's progress. Goood. Opal's getting in some nice tunnels too. Mother did some very good front crosses especially right before the second weave pole set.





