Today was a good day for training. I got in two sessions.
The first was just the on/off leash "we don't need no stinking leashes" except I was called in for lunch before I actually let Tom offleash. Good news is that he is pretty nonchalent about a dropped leash. Rapid reinforcement definitely keeps Tom working for me.
Second session was more of the leash work and then some mat training. Tom didn't experiment much with random mat behaviors. He got "oh there's a dogbed like thing on the ground I think I'll lie on it" really quickly. Then Mother and Opie came out and he stayed on the mat. Good dog! When I was doing the leash work and he was offleash I sent him through the weaves twice. He missed them the first time and then nailed them after that. I think he does like weaves.
Mother worked Opie who is getting better at figuring out the weave poles. She still stands in the middle sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment