Tom got the Easy Button and that he has to hit it hard enough to make it talk. He still finds it annoying that I upped the criteria. "Oh come, on I pawed it, I even hit it hard, yeah my paw slid off a little but I should still get credit." There was one lapse where he wasn't getting it and was offering other stuff but I didn't help and he figured it out.
Opie session. Mother ran Niko around with his string. Opie stared some from the door to the mudroom but then she'd reorient back to me. I did see her go on tiptoes and called her back to attention. Then when Niko re-entered after a break Mother had him run in and I stuck the canned chicken under her nose and she was content to slurp and not pay attention to cat.
I didn't have the patience or energy for a Tom session.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment