Friday, May 29, 2009

Cat
Opie's sesion was really good. Got all the way up to Niko with him not moving much other than eating. Opal was non-reactive. Then she put her head down to grab some fallen food and Niko hissed and scratched AT her. I pulled her away and fed high value treats and she didn't seem fazed in the least. He wouldn't let her get as close. Then I took her all the way back and had Niko play a little. And brought her within 2-3 feet of Niko. Still non-reactive. I didn't feed the pups before training and that might have made a difference.

Tom wasn't as crazy about the regular canned dog food instead of the 95%. He stepped forward and looked some but was easy to redirect. We stayed in the mudroom with Niko playing.

That was easy button: Got to the paw tapping button. Criteria is paw tap in the middle. Tried to up the criteria to making the noise but it was too big a leap. So I think I need the next one to be more presser and then making the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment