It was a lot of fun! I like the creativity of making up a course and being able to avoid and go to things based on Tom. I liked the first run I chose. Jump, dogwalk, tunnel, jump, dogwalk, chute, tunnel, jump, jump and it would have been tunnel. We came in second after Julie. I asked Katrin if I could bring Tom in before the other dogs and that helped. Then went through the "We Don't Need No Stinking Leashes" CU game. Much much better. He ditched the pattern of running off about ten seconds after he was offleash. It was so exciting having a dog focused and moving for me!!!
Second run was not as good. We had to pick a different run. Rrrr. I did jump, dogwalk, tunnel, jump which is where I lost Tom into the corner but he came back and then weaves which he missed twice, see-saw. I don't think he realized it was a seesaw and came down hard and fell on his face. Did it again and he was much more cautious but didn't seem too traumatized.
Opal didn't want to do tunnels at all.
I really liked Julie's courses. I realized I should have done something more like what she did and skipped out on weaves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment