I like training and conditioning better when I'm not sleepy. Yeah.
Tom, worked on the That Was Easy button. He was less interested in the toy this time. Ah well. He figured out lifting his paw worked.
Cat:
I decided to up the distraction for Opal and had Mother play with Niko so he was moving but not doing anything dramatic. She rushed once but when the leash tightened she seemed to catch herself. Other than that she did well. Opal likes to turn to face me. It's easier for her because she's not tempted by Niko.
Tom. More Niko being distractions. Steady progress. Mother started moving Niko towards Tom and Tom did fine. He is quite cool for the most part.
Mother had Tom wait while the hatchback of the car was open while she grabbed his leash from the front (we were on property so if he'd have broken it wouldn't have been dangerous) and he held it! He does have lots of solid commands under his collar.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment