Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cat Session 4

Niko seems more comfortable. He was standing up on the couch to eat treats. I think that made a biiiig difference for Opal. I took several steps with her at once because yesterday she'd been very good at that distance and got much closer, then she started staring and pulling and acting very intent. Several steps back. Feeding chicken even though she was more alert than I would have liked. Niko left and returned. She still wasn't as unreactive as she's been so I took her all the way back to the starting point, got more of a focus on food vs. Niko and ended the session there.

Tom did very well. More steady progress. Niko was standing up but it didn't seem to make Tom more interested. I got him all the way to one step into the kitchen. He is such a shark taking high value treats. Ouch, and on a flat hand too!

No comments:

Post a Comment